NEVER I MEAN NEVER OREDER OR DEAL WITH THIS SHADY COMPANY....I ORDER A NEW DLP CHIP AND IT NEVER ARRIVED..I CALLED THE 24/7 CUSTORMER SUPPORT MULTIPLE TIMES TO GET A TRACKING NUMBER...BUT THIS GUY BLEW ME OFF...AND JUST B.S. ME..SAYING HE WAS GOING TO EMAIL ME THE TRACKING NUMBER AND TOLD ME THE PART HAS BEEN SHIPPED OUT FED EX GROUND WHICH HE NEVER DID ETHEIR I CALLED FED EX AND THEY TOLD ME THE HAD NO PACKAGE GOING TO THE ADDRESS....U BE LUCKY TO EVER SPEAK WITH SOMEONE IF U CALL 24/7 CUSTORMER SUPPORT +1(401)-780-5084....IF NOT U GET ALWAY GET THE VOICEMAIL...THIS COMPANY WEBSITE IS JUST JIFFY/SHADY..I RECOMMEND NOT ORDERING FROM www.replacementtvparts.com or www.recycledtvparts.com THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT CUSTORMERS..THEY WASTE UR TIME SO I ORDER FROM ANOTHER COMPANY...

Had an Experience with Replacement TV Parts?

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #722070

I have ordered many many parts from Replacementvparts.com over the years and ALL, except one worked perfectly. And, they replaced it immediately, without any problem. They have the absolutely best prices anywhere. Sometimes, their shipping is a little bit slower but, well worth the wait. Usually, only 2 or 3 days extra. But, I am understanding since, they are obviously very busy. Which is completely understandable. Try ordering the same parts, If at the same price will be from China and take months to arrive.

They have always been responsive to me each and every time I call them. Maybe, because I speak to them in a professional manner. The owner there is more than fair and, he has told me many times about the horror story customers they have to deal with on a daily basis that think they are going to email a physical part and, when they don't get the part instantly they send countless emails and calls to them. Then they wonder why their part takes longer to get shipped. Probably because, they had to spend countless hours answering the needless phone calls and emails rather than letting them do their job and, get the orders shipped out. So, give them a break and let them do their job.

You might want to try being a bit patient. It really gets you much further. Life is short enough as it is. Why rush it along

Andrew

RPI TV Sales and Service

Neenah, Wisconsin, United States #705874

Advanced Electronics commenter: they probably treat you right because they know you will give them repeat business and want to keep you happy.But if you read the other reviews on this site and elsewhere you will find many people that have had problems.

I had the exact same experience that has been posted by this person and others: being told multiple times that they would email me the tracking # or call me back, and then when I finally get him to give me a tracking # over the phone, the FedEx website says it doesn't exist, he gets very defensive and says it's FedEx's problem, tells me to call FedEx and hangs up.The owner is very good at BSing.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #704466

We have dealt with this company and have had FANTASTIC outcome

Maybe your problem was because you are obviously unable to spell and they could not understand your request

Try school usually helps